Annika is a hugely experienced Chartered Accountant with a genuine passion for the Far North and a commitment to growing local businesses. A part of the Whitelaw Weber team for almost twenty years, she is based in the Kerikeri office and her specialty areas are:
- Using technology to help clients improve efficiency and maximise profitability
- New business start ups, particularly in the construction & tourism industries
- Business coaching & profit improvement advice
- Business acquisitions and valuations
- Business development including business planning & strategic planning
- Company & trust accounting
- Maori and non-profit financial reporting, system improvements & advice
- Business Acquisitions & Valuations
- Forecast & Cashflow Modelling
- Budgeting, cashflow and management
- Technology and system improvements
- Tax efficiencies
- Trade and construction
- Hospitality, tourism and leisure
- Maori and non-profit organisations
- Service related businesses
Annika works closely with her clients, focusing on benchmarking, monitoring their progress and growing their profitability.
She works with a wide range of clients across diverse industries — from our smallest clients to our largest clients. Her focus is on helping clients achieve both their business performance and lifestyle goals (including an improved work-life balance).
Annika and her husband live in Kerikeri. With three children life is always busy, so they love escaping for a weekend of camping and fishing in summer and snowboarding in winter.