Annika is based in the Kerikeri office and her specialty areas are:
- Using technology to help clients improve efficiency and maximise profitability
- Business coaching & profit improvement advice
- New business start ups, particularly in the construction & tourism industries
- Company & trust accounting
- Maori and non profit financial reporting, system improvements & advice
- Business development including business planning & strategic planning
- Business Acquisitions & Valuations
- Forecast & Cashflow Modelling
Annika works closely with her clients, focusing on benchmarking, monitoring their progress and growing their profitability.
Annika and her husband live in Kerikeri. With three young children life is always busy so they love escaping for a weekend of camping and fishing in summer and snowboarding in winter.