Smart Tools for Smart Tradies
Working in the construction and infrastructure sector can be challenging, whether you are a small contractor or a large company. We have a team of 10 construction specialists who have been taking care of Northland businesses for more than 30 years. Fluctuating demand and evolving regulatory requirements can create pressure and stress across a number of areas of your business including:
- Capital investment and asset management
- Cashflow and forecasting
- Pricing and profit margins
- Scheduling and capacity planning
With extensive experience in this industry, we focus on implementing ‘smart’ solutions that give you improved control over the whole business — not just the numbers:
- ACC advice and reviews
- Advice on capital investment and depreciation
- Bench-marking of financial and non-financial metrics
- Business strategy, planning and coaching
- Business structures advice
- Cashflow management strategies and tools
- Competitor analysis
- Employment and payroll services
- Forecasting (to support cashflow and capital investment planning)
- Pricing and profitability strategies and monitoring
- Succession planning
- Systems and software recommendations (to support all areas of the business from scheduling and capacity planning through to financial reporting and invoicing)
- Tax planning
Thu 17 August 2017 | The Turners Centre Kerikeri
This was THE MUST ATTEND event of 2017 for architects, designers, builders, electricians, plumbers, contractors and construction professionals to check out the latest products, business tools, trends and industry changes.
At the Whitelaw Weber stand we showcased the latest technology and systems to take the pain out of managing your business. Our team of construction specialists and business advisors were on hand to show you how to save time, save money and grow your business.
We'll be back at this event in 2018, so we will see you there!